Life is all about the Journey, so enjoy it!

Friday, January 30, 2015

30 weeks

And this Surrogate keeps chugging...


Apparently i never get rid of clothes :)

30 Weeks was a handful. I worked from home with 2 sick kids for the whole week. Holy moly... putting in a 40 hour work week while taking care of sick 4 year olds is hard enough, but then throw on this big belly and wala, you get one rough week with swollen feet. Just have to laugh off days like this.  Now if only i can find wedge slippers... Life sure doesn't stop when you're surrogate, but needless to say we made it through!!

Lil ones are now the size of cabbage! 
Getting lots of nutrients from the Organic veggies that are still coming from the grandparents... delicious! This week I made leek soup and it was a success!! Leeks, Kale, Carrots, Cabbage, black beans, Tomatoes and celery with Basil, garlic, salt and pepper. I think my other soups failed because i didn't use salt (as i typically don't cook with it), lesson learned. They're also getting an extra boost from daily vitamins: Prenatal, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Vitamin C and probiotic... look at those nails growing!



They are very active, especially at bed time. Here's a little video of them being crazy! I know it's not the prettiest canvas but it's my canvas... a canvas that has grown 4 children.



Here are some pictures I didn't get a chance to upload last week.

Here are the Thank you cards we handed out at the shower. I like to make things personal as I hope it shows we care!

Here are some of the gifts I received!! So grateful. I still can't get over everyone's generosity. Very glad my IM and I have the same love for Betsy Johnson, she really takes into account the things I like, it means a lot.

A good friend to my IM hand made these adorable Twinjas for my girls... In case you didn't see the blog explaining what that is (it's Twin Ninjas... a nickname my mini's earned in my womb) It worked out perfect, one's a kitty and the other a bunny, lil Gianna is obsessed with the bunny tail!



N-e-who short and sweet update for this week. I hope everyone enjoys the video

XOXO Jenn


2 comments:

  1. Sure wish I had one of those lovely thank you cards! You are so creative in everything you do! and make!!! I can barely wait to see how you and your twinjas celebrate Valentine's Day! The video was amazing to watch. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS JENN! on a job well done! Tell G&G they too did a fantastic job in nurturing and helping those McMuffins to grow. Jenn, you were so strong, and brave, and beautiful throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery. WE LOVE YOU, FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND YOU, and consider you FAMILY!!!!!! Hope to see you in March when I come out to visit.

    ReplyDelete