Life is all about the Journey, so enjoy it!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

17weeks and counting

Week 17 quick update!

Hello Hello!

Today is the start of 18weeks, woot-woot!! The babies are now the size of a bell pepper, crazy! Only 155 days to go until this wonderful family is 2+.


Luckily everything thus far has been smooth sailing. I wish i had more to post about but there haven't been any new happenings or cravings.


Here are some pictures to track lil McM's journey:

                Here's an adorable tank from my IP's. Love it, right now it's a little long but i'm sure it'll fit perfectly over the bump in no time!


                         I do attribute this mishap to the pregnancy. I went to the grocery store last weekend and noticed once in the store that i had my house slippers on. Pretty embarrassing, all I could do was laugh at myself.


Here are pictures from Halloween Morning, holy moly has that bump grown. It's getting pretty heavy at times and takes some time to role from my left side to my right side. But other than that  very manageable.


                                               


                  My girls being silly at the zoo. Every year the day before Halloween i take the kids to Boo at the Zoo. It's geared toward a younger crowd and isn't scary! here they are Thursday night being silly as we were leaving the zoo.
                                           

Here are pictures of my girls costumes:

2011 They were Giraffes and I was a Zoo keeper... My sister was a Giraffe too!





2012 They were bumble Bees and I was the Queen Bee



2013 They were Batgirls and I was Catwoman. These costumes were hand made. My girls still love batman and superman.


                     My mom dressed up too!! ...we asked the wrong person to take a photo :(

And 2014 we were Veggies!!
I wore a red pepper costume one day! Lil gen was hell bent on being a pickle. Since i thought that was the most adorable request i made her costume. Lil Gianna was a carrot, easy to find and easy to alter!




                                    A better View of my very fitting "for the time being" peapod costume!



               Well on that note I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and wish everyone a wonderful weekend... GO NINERS!!!


XOXO FiestyMomma

2 comments:

  1. Love all those Halloween photographs you posted. Halloween was always very special for my twins too! Since their birthday is October 21st, we always used Halloween as the theme for their birthday party. I really enjoy reading each of your blogs. In fact, I read the newest blog every day and happily wait until you update. I truly appreciate how you share history and news about your twins. As I read your blog, I find out what is new with the McMuffins. In addition, your daughters' reports invite me to learn about your family and to reminisce about my parenting of my twin daughters. Raising twin girls was/is the greatest joy of my life!!
    So here is my update ... I found only a half a mile from my house a Carter outlet store. So ... this week I purchased two Premmie sleepers to send to California tucked in the knit blankets (the ones I began the day of the quickening) which I just finished.
    So ... how much did your twins weight at birth? My girls were both less than five pounds each and came six weeks early! And how large are you girls now? What size do these beauties wear? It would be fun for me to search and find a bargain for them too at the Carter Outlet Store. See ... one of my greatest fun activities was/is shopping for clothes for my daughters. On Sunday afternoons, when my daughters were small, my relaxation activity was to sort and hang all their outfits in their closet. Yes, indeed, reading your blogs bring beautiful memories to my mind. THANK YOU!
    Enjoy nurturing your twin daughters every moment and we know that the IP's will share in that same joy very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your comment makes me smile! Having a Carter outlet so close sounds dangerous :)

    My girls were born at 39 weeks 4 days (i believe... i know it was only days from 40 weeks). At that time my doctor decided to induce. Gianna was 4lbs13oz and Genevieve was 5lb12oz. Gianna went down to 4lb4oz (so little she fit in one hand). Because of her size they ran tests but everything came back and said she's A-OK. So we were able to go home right away. 6 weeks early and just under 5lbs is pretty good!

    My girls are still a little smaller than most kids, but healthy. At our last check up they weighed they exact same amount 35lbs. As far as clothes go they are still in size 3, however i'm going to start buying size 4. It's a little large but i'm anticipating a growth spurt any day, since they haven't had any in awhile. I bought them new dresses for Thanksgiving and Christmas and they ask all the time if they can wear them. I'm not sure where Genevieve got it but she says "Mom I want to be fancy". they love dresses!

    I can't wait for them to meet everyone. I'm so glad that the posts bring back memories of your twins. I remember a year ago and get excited so i can't imagine when i look back 20-30 years!

    ReplyDelete